[bvipilots] Re: screenreader help for navigating IYP

  • From: Brian Moore <bmoore@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2012 17:16:31 -0400

there is

from within the flight simulator say "view the control panel" or "view the options pannel"

this will focus correctly.
Brian.

Contact me on skype: brian.moore
follow me on twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/bmoore123

On 24/03/2012 9:40 PM, Jordan Gallacher wrote:

You know I have a similar issue with System Access. I can alt tab to IYP and have the window in focus but SA does not see that it is in focus until I find the mouse pointer and click in the IYP window. Then I can navigate using alt O etc. There has to be a solution to this but I have not figured it out.

Jordan