[bvipilots] Re: screenreader help for navigating IYP

  • From: "Jordan Gallacher" <jgallacher1987@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2012 20:40:33 -0500

You know I have a similar issue with System Access.  I can alt tab to IYP
and have the window in focus but SA does not see that it is in focus until I
find the mouse pointer and click in the IYP window.  Then I can navigate
using alt O etc.  There has to be a solution to this but I have not figured
it out.

Jordan

  _____