[bvipilots] Re: one small problem taxiing to the gate after landing at huncon international.

  • From: "Ron Kolesar" <kolesar16417@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 May 2013 00:10:58 -0400

which keyboard commands do you use for taxiing to the gate?
Thanks.

-----Original Message----- From: Jordan Gallacher
Sent: Thursday, May 02, 2013 10:47 PM
To: bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bvipilots] Re: one small problem taxiing to the gate after landing at huncon international.

I will add on to this and say I am still having a problem with LFOY. I have to use the keyboard to announce taxi and take off intentions. This is the only airport I am having this problem at, and I am getting the error that runway does not exist. All other airports work fine. Also, I have gone back to all default scenery.
Regards,
Jordan

Sent from my iPhone

On May 2, 2013, at 21:38, "Ron Kolesar" <kolesar16417@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

VHHH ground told me to taxi to searaor s 2 9er.
I had tried this twice.
Michele kept telling me that runway didn't exist.
Ok now, I do a up date of the runways all of the time.
So who is correct and who is wrong in this case.
Lukily I used the voice command taxi to general avation parking and that allowd me to taxi and shut down my bird and get credit for the flight. Maybe it just was my flight from Mexico to Houston was my problems flying a 744.
So that's all from me for tonight.
To all,
happy flying.

bvipilots-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and put the word unsubscribe in the subject of your message.