[bvipilots] Re: one small problem taxiing to the gate after landing at huncon international.

  • From: Jordan Gallacher <jordanandseptember@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 May 2013 21:47:19 -0500

I will add on to this and say I am still having a problem with LFOY.  I have to
use the keyboard to announce taxi and take off intentions.  This is the only
airport I am having this problem at, and I am getting the error that runway
does not exist.  All other airports work fine.  Also, I have gone back to all
default scenery.
Regards,
Jordan

Sent from my iPhone

On May 2, 2013, at 21:38, "Ron Kolesar" <kolesar16417@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> VHHH ground told me to taxi to searaor s 2 9er.
> I had tried this twice.
> Michele kept telling me that runway didn't exist.
> Ok now, I do a up date of the runways all of the time.
> So who is correct and who is wrong in this case.
> Lukily I used the voice command taxi to general avation parking and that
> allowd me to taxi and shut down my bird and get credit for the flight.
> Maybe it just was my flight from Mexico to Houston was my problems flying a
> 744.
> So that's all from me for tonight.
> To all,
> happy flying.
>
> Ron and current Leader Dog boz who states
> "that a service dog beats a cane paws down any day of the week."
> Blind and Visually impaired Pilots mailinglist
> //www.freelists.org/list/bvipilots
> bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> To unsubscribe, send a message to
> bvipilots-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and put the word unsubscribe in the subject
> of your message.
> For other options such as digest, send a message to
> bvipilots-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and put the word help in the subject of your
> message.
//www.freelists.org/list/bvipilots
bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx