[bvipilots] Re: execution error 1030:5

  • From: hadi <hadirezaei@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2013 23:21:25 +0330

Hello Robert
Thanks for helping
I editted the config file as the instruction says, however i can't find any iyptrace.txt in the folder.
I guess it's because the way that i'm getting the errors.
When i launch IYP i get the 1030:5 error (can't access my fsx directory), and when i press ok i get a different error, 1045:5. when i press ok, it keeps beeping and showing me the 1045:5 error (cannot connect to iyp servers) in an infinite loop.
so i have to bring up the task manager and kill itsyourplane.exe

On 10/19/2013 10:47 PM, Robert Cezar wrote:
Hello Hadi,

REGARDING ERROR: 1030:5

The error means: Access to the folder denied or the file unreadable

The number 5 after the colon is a DOS error meaning access denied.

I would need to see more information about the error in order to assist you. Please create an IYPTRACE.TXT file as described here:

http://www.itsyourplane.com/diagnostics.asp

CAUTION. Do not place an IYPTRACE file in the forum or on this list. It contains private information. Rather, send the file to me a t robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Regards,
Robert

On Sat, Oct 19, 2013 at 10:31 AM, hadi <hadirezaei@xxxxxxx <mailto:hadirezaei@xxxxxxx>> wrote:

    execution error 1030:5
    Hello,

    Since you're on this list Robert, i'm mailing the problem onto the
    mailinglist, i hope it's ok to post it on here, if not, i will
    also post this on the
    forums.

    recently, (it's been about two months)
    i'm getting execution error 1030:5  and IYP refuses to launch.
    i have done every instruction  that is written related to  error
    1030:5, but IYP keeps saying that it can't access my FSX folder.
    after i press ok,  it
    gives me the 1045:5 error and says that it can't connect to IYP
    servers.

    I have no idea what's up, i even reinstall windowsand formatted my
    harddrive for this problem to be solved, but IYP again started to
    throw me this error.

    i can successfully ping itsyourplane.com
    <http://itsyourplane.com>, visit the website and forums, so i
    don't think it's a network problem...

    Thanks for any help
    Hadi

    bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
    To unsubscribe, send a message to
    bvipilots-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    <mailto:bvipilots-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> and put the word
    unsubscribe in the subject of your message.
    bvipilots-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    <mailto:bvipilots-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> and put the word help in
    the subject of your message.