[bvipilots] execution error 1030:5

  • From: hadi <hadirezaei@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2013 21:01:40 +0330

execution error 1030:5
Hello,

Since you're on this list Robert, i'm mailing the problem onto the mailinglist, i hope it's ok to post it on here, if not, i will also post this on the
forums.

recently, (it's been about two months)
i'm getting execution error 1030:5  and IYP refuses to launch.
i have done every instruction that is written related to error 1030:5, but IYP keeps saying that it can't access my FSX folder. after i press ok, it
gives me the 1045:5 error and says that it can't connect to IYP servers.

I have no idea what's up, i even reinstall windowsand formatted my harddrive for this problem to be solved, but IYP again started to throw me this error.

i can successfully ping itsyourplane.com, visit the website and forums, so i don't think it's a network problem...

Thanks for any help
Hadi