[bvipilots] Re: execution error 1030:5

  • From: Robert Cezar <robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2013 12:17:30 -0700

Hello Hadi,

REGARDING ERROR: 1030:5

The error means: Access to the folder denied or the file unreadable

The number 5 after the colon is a DOS error meaning access denied.

I would need to see more information about the error in order to assist
you. Please create an IYPTRACE.TXT file as described here:

http://www.itsyourplane.com/diagnostics.asp

CAUTION. Do not place an IYPTRACE file in the forum or on this list. It
contains private information. Rather, send the file to me a t
robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Regards,
Robert