[bvipilots] execution error 100174 can't read aircraft period cfg file

  • From: "Ron Kolesar" <kolesar16417@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "B V I Pilots" <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 13:14:49 -0400

Hi to all.
Roled the clock back and fixed my voice input problems.
I'm now getting execution error 100176 can't read aircraft.cfg file for the 744. Now I have gone down into the airplane folder and made sure that everything was unchecked and set to everyone and that total control was checked.
It doesn't look like it is a corrupted file but it still could be.
I've even gone into the flight plan folder down in the my documents file and also doubled checked the filed for IYP in there and everything is set correctly.
What am I missing please?
Thanks.
Got to go for a pt appointment.