[bvipilots] I'm getting the following error.

  • From: "Ron Kolesar" <kolesar16417@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "B V I Pilots" <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2013 20:50:26 -0400

Hi To all.
When I go to launch IYP I'm now getting the following error.
Error 5 can not start speech engine.
How can I fix this problem?
Is it because I have both the ron kolesar profile checked and below that the default profile is also checked. If I were to deleet both could I start over to bulid a profile from scratch or would I be in more trouble?
Thanks.
Loks like I'll be grounded unless I can figure out this error.
Many Thanks.