[bvipilots] Re: b17 and bvi pilots

  • From: Robert Cezar <robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2013 06:54:06 -0700

Hello Jason,

Many IYPers fly the A2A Simulations B17, and yes it is fully supported...
meaning a BVI pilot can fly it. There are however, many checklist items
that you'll simply be saying, "Confirmed", or "Affirmative" that have to do
with the certain items in the cockpit, that IYP cannot control via FSUIPC.
For example...

Disengage the aileron lock knob, then say confirmed

Please look at the checklists here:

http://www.itsyourplane.com/generator.asp?a=B17cargo

I hope this helps.

If you want to talk to the IYP GURU on this aircraft, then come fly with us
on any Saturday and speak with Clive.

http://fly.itsyourplane.com<http://www.itsyourplane.com/generator.asp?a=B17cargo>

I hope this helps.

Robert