[bvipilots] Re: b17 and bvi pilots

  • From: Jason Fayre <jfayre@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2013 19:14:08 -0400

Hi,
Do you have the accu-sim add-on or just the aircraft? What's the trick for getting things running? With somethird party aircraft, I've seen where they bring up an inaccessible fuel and payload window that you need to get through before the aircraft will do anything. Does this have that?
Thanks!

n 6/12/2013 6:41 PM, Jordan Gallacher wrote:

Be prepared for a bit of a learning curve with this aircraft. I finally got the engines running and kept them running, but after take off, I climbed to about 700ft at one point, stalled, and did a belly landing in a field.

Jordan