[bvipilots] Tried the following and still falling out of the sky.

  • From: "Ron Kolesar" <kolesar16417@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "B V I Pilots" <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 May 2013 19:25:37 -0400

Hi To all.
I have tried rolling the clock back twice and still no luck.
Just after I use the voice command contact such and or such departure I get both the clicking/ticking sound effect and I also get the pull up sound effect. Now I guess if I had a usb handheld controller I simply could pull the yoke back for some back pressure and hopefully pull the nose up so that we could turn off the stall warning.
Just trying to figure out why we can't stay in the sky.
Thanks.