[bvipilots] Re: Success!

  • From: "Jordan Gallacher" <jordanandseptember@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2013 20:12:43 -0500

I could not get the E100's engines to start.  I had given up trying to
figure out the problem, but last night I had to give it another try, and it
worked.  I just did a successful flight from Naples, FL to Pensacola.  The
only thing I don't understand is why the aircraft does not do an ILS
approach well.  Next flight will be from Pensacola to Slidell.

Jordan