[bvipilots] using simple ATC in high traffic areas

  • From: Jason Fayre <jfayre@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2013 12:30:44 -0400

Hi,
What is the best way to use simple atc in high traffic airspace? At some airports, atc messages are coming in too fast for me to acknowledge instructions. Every time I say "acknowledge handoff" or something similar, I end up stepping on other transmitions. I sometimes need to just hit number 1 in order to send my response. Any tips?