[bvipilots] Re: Success!

  • From: Jason Fayre <jfayre@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2013 09:08:13 -0400

What was your issue with the e100? I removed accufeel and things seem more stable. Also, following a suggestion in one of the flightsim forums, I placed an older version of a dll called uiautomationcore in my fsx folder. I guess the one that comes with win7 and win8 can cause random crashes with fsx. Things seem much more stable now.

On 6/17/2013 8:53 PM, Jordan Gallacher wrote:

Not sure who did what to what, but I was finally able to get the E100 started! I don't think it likes ILS approaches though. I ended up calling for a visual approach since no descent was happening, but other than that, great aircraft. Going to have to remember to turn down the cockpit sounds when I fly it.