[bvipilots] Re: Simple ATC question

  • From: Robert Cezar <robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 May 2012 11:34:09 -0700

Hi Nick,

There's a note in the documentation that reads:

==================
EXTREMELY IMPORTANT NOTE:
You must have your simulator's option called:

Auto-Open ATC Window

set to ACTIVE. To access this option, from the simulator's main menu, go to:

Options > Settings > General

and ensure that you have this option CHECKED. During flight operations,
SimpleATC will automatically open and close the ATC Window as needed.

Do you have this set?

Please advise.

r :)