[bvipilots] Re: Simple ATC question

  • From: Robert Cezar <robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 May 2012 10:31:27 -0700

Hi Nick,

Well, after you say, "Reset cold and dark", the battery switch and all of
the electronics are off.

I just conducted a complete flight from Santa Maria, California (KSMX) to
San Jose, California (KSJC) in a Boeing 737-400 using FS9 and IYP Version
4.1.0.267. The entire flight was absolutely flawless... including an ATC
request to make a Visual Approach into San Jose.

May I kindly make the following suggestions?

1. Please read ALL of the documentation about the NEW SimpleATC+ system
located here:

http://www.itsyourplane.com/html/satc.asp<view-source:http://www.itsyourplane.com/html/satc.asp>

2. After you say, "Reset cold and dark", say the phrase... "Do all
checklists" and conduct the flight in the traditional and recommended
manner.

It's wonderful to have one of our original BVI members back into the fold.
I am sure you can provide a lot of assistance to some of the newer BVI
members given your vast prior experience with IYP.  However, keep in kind
that a lot of new BVI features have been added to the system since you were
with us.

Welcome home!

Regards,

Robert