[bvipilots] Re: Microsoft Flight simulator fx versus Prepar3D

  • From: Robert Cezar <robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2013 19:40:59 -0700

Hi Adam,

Basically, there's only one significant difference between FSX and P3D; P3D
uses multi-threading to significantly improve scenery rendering. As far as
the rest is concerned, I think FSX is the better environment, For example,
there's no real-weather service provided with P3D... you need to buy a
third-party add on.

I hope this helps.

Regards,
Robert