[bvipilots] Microsoft Flight simulator fx versus Prepar3D

  • From: "Adam" <brailledog@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2013 18:32:41 -0500

Hello List,

I am looking at getting back to actively flying again!  However, it looks
like there has been some additions and developments since the last time I
have been doing this!  What I am wanting to know is FX simulator still the
preferred program as far as compatiblility goes?  I see that they have
released a second service pack, if so I will stick with this; or the other
program that looks like is supported is Prepar3D!  How well does this work
what are your thoughts about the differences to best maximize the iyp
program?

Thanks a lot for any suggestions or help!