[bvipilots] Re: Quest Kodiak questions

  • From: Robert Cezar <robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2013 19:46:38 -0700

Hello,

It is important to use Restart Cold and Dark with the Kodiak before
starting the session, I would even suggest restarting the simulator before
any session. Even though the Kodiak engines are shut down, it takes a
considerable length of time for them to wind down.

Incidentally, you are supposed to be flying the Beechcraft Baron 58 on that
section of the trip, else none of the important commentary will be relevant.

Regards,
Robert