[bvipilots] Re: For Anyone running the beta, 4.1.0.266 has now been released.

  • From: Robert Cezar <robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 May 2012 13:02:09 -0700

Thank you Tony and others who have participated in the BETA testing.

You should now have version 4.1.0.266 installed. You may need to uninstall
your existing IYP application and then go to the main IYP site and download
the released software per normal. i.e., the BETA link will no longer be
available.

Thanks again to all of the BVI and sighted users who participated in the
testing.

Regards,

Robert