[bvipilots] perfect

  • From: "Jordan Gallacher" <jgallacher1987@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 May 2012 15:55:07 -0500

Well, I finally landed in Palerrmo.  It was getting hairy though.  I was 38
miles out at 11000 ft, and I missed the earlier instruction to descend to
4200.  After all the instructions were given, I was then told to climb to
5200 at about 15 miles out.  Then I was told to do a descent to 3000.  I
finally had final ATC instructions to turn to a heading of 065 and descend
to 2100.  I had already run the approach  cheacklist to set things up for a
landing.  The next thing I knew I was getting landing clearance and I still
was not quite caught up.  So, I acknowledged that, and I finally had a
chance to give Michelle landing instructions for runway 7.  It was a bumpy
approach, but it was a perfect landing.