[bvipilots] Re: Commenting on IYP biuld 336

  • From: "Ron Kolesar" <kolesar16417@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 15:31:13 -0400

I’ll probably be taking IYPVA FL173 in the b744 around 01:00 GMT later tonight.
Saw the QNH announcement which is what we nornmally will get.
But I was talking about climbing up to the level ALT.
Normally you’ll get Michele telling you that you’ve reached your leveled ALT
and the ETA will be and so on.
This is what I was reporting on.
Will try another private flight with the citation X 750 later.
I think I sadly might have to replace my cordless headset.
I don’t want to, but it looks like I’m going to have to unless anyone else has
some advice on why the stupid recognition is constantly shutting off on me.
Thanks.