[bvipilots] Re: ATC announcement not sure how to respond

  • From: "Adam" <brailledog@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2014 18:59:25 -0500

So Robert,

Let me make sure I have this correctly if I am coming in for a landing at a
towered airport again IFR flight plan I have been flying by gps and atc/FX
tower is telling me to turn left heading 155!  I am about 30 miles out and I
acknowledge the instruction, and even though I have acknowledged the
instruction ATC/Fx will (will/ could tell me to expedite my turn) at this
point I am supposed to just ignore the instruction?  The reason I am
reasking this as a direct question is because when I did ignore it ATC/fx
kept repeating it until I did perform the instruction because quite frank it
got annoying!  Just want to make sure I have all the information correct!
Thank you much