[bvipilots] ATC announcement not sure how to respond

  • From: "Adam" <brailledog@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2014 16:29:45 -0500

Hello Fellow BVI pilots,

I have a question that I have not found the answer to and am not sure if am
doing right!  When I perform a flight and it is a IFR flight and I am using
gps navigation! ATC controller might come on and tell me to turn right
heading 155, I will then acknowledge the instruction, and a few minutes
later ATC is asking me to expedite the turn!  How do I address ATC on this?
I have tried acknowledging the instruction and this seems not to work!

Thanks

Cosign 12844