[bvipilots] Re: A web page for all BVI pilots.

  • From: hadi <hadirezaei@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2013 14:38:20 +0430

Hi,
Um, regarding Robert's guide... is it available in IYP documents or website?
If not can you share it with us

On 8/29/2013 12:15 PM, Robert Cezar wrote:
Hello Ron,

If you have a website that can do all of the flight calculations for you, why in the world did you ask me to write an entire missive explaining how to plan flight altitudes... a correspondence that took me over an hour to write... when you had no intention of using the information in the first place?

Ron, my limited development time is valuable to over 7,000 other pilots. Please do not needlessly consume it merely for your own entertainment.

I thank you in advance.

Regards,
Robert

On Wed, Aug 28, 2013 at 8:39 PM, Ron Kolesar <kolesar16417@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:kolesar16417@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    Hi to all.
    This is mainly for those private GA flights.
    And not for IYPVA mode flights.
    Go to the following web page.
    www.airplanemanager.com <http://www.airplanemanager.com>
    Then for especially we jaws users.
    Use the insert f7 key command and hit the letter F twice or until
    you here flight calculator.
    It's going to want you to register.
    But for what we want out of the web page, you don't have to unless
    you like paying $60 per month.
    You can plug in your departure and destination icao codes and it
    will give you your leveled cruising ALT, your speed and all kinds
    of info about your flight.
    I used this web page to plug in the Dassault Falcon 7X Aircraft
    and retired my old Citation X C750.
    So you might want to give this web page a try.
    So hope this will be of some help.
    Good night to all here on the East Coast.

    bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
    To unsubscribe, send a message to
    bvipilots-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    <mailto:bvipilots-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> and put the word
    unsubscribe in the subject of your message.
    bvipilots-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    <mailto:bvipilots-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> and put the word help in
    the subject of your message.