[bvipilots] Re: A web page for all BVI pilots.

  • From: "Ron Kolesar" <kolesar16417@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2013 09:07:37 -0400

I just finally found it.

From: Robert Cezar
Sent: Thursday, August 29, 2013 3:45 AM
To: bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx ; Helen
Subject: [bvipilots] Re: A web page for all BVI pilots.

Hello Ron,

If you have a website that can do all of the flight calculations for you, why
in the world did you ask me to write an entire missive explaining how to plan
flight altitudes... a correspondence that took me over an hour to write... when
you had no intention of using the information in the first place?

Ron, my limited development time is valuable to over 7,000 other pilots. Please
do not needlessly consume it merely for your own entertainment.

I thank you in advance.

Regards,
Robert

On Wed, Aug 28, 2013 at 8:39 PM, Ron Kolesar <kolesar16417@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

  Hi to all.
  This is mainly for those private GA flights.
  And not for IYPVA mode flights.
  Go to the following web page.
  www.airplanemanager.com
  Then for especially we jaws users.
  Use the insert f7 key command and hit the letter F twice or until you here
flight calculator.
  It's going to want you to register.
  But for what we want out of the web page, you don't have to unless you like
paying $60 per month.
  You can plug in your departure and destination icao codes and it will give
you your leveled cruising ALT, your speed and all kinds of info about your
flight.
  I used this web page to plug in the Dassault Falcon 7X Aircraft and retired
my old Citation X C750.
  So you might want to give this web page a try.
  So hope this will be of some help.
  Good night to all here on the East Coast.

  bvipilots-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and put the word unsubscribe in the subject
of your message.