[bvipilots] Re: A Question, And Happy News!

  • From: Robert Cezar <robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2012 06:48:20 -0700

There's an entire section of voice commands specifically dedicated to BVI
users in the Voice Commands section of the site located here:

http://www.itsyourplane.com/html/commands.asp<view-source:http://www.itsyourplane.com/html/commands.asp#Blind>

Please search for the link entitled:

BLIND PILOTS

Robert