[bvipilots] Re: A Question, And Happy News!

  • From: "Ron Kolesar" <kolesar16417@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bvipilots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2012 09:21:09 -0400

Robert, please educate all of us especially me.
I know you said that there would be a voice command for the affinity feature in
the next up coming beta.
But could you educated us on what this actaully does and why we would want it
turned on or checked please?
I’m running a duel core processor with I think four gigs of ram on a 64 bit
processor.
So would I need it?
Thanks.