[burpg] Re: Test Information

  • From: Jeremy Pedro <jmpedro@xxxxxx>
  • To: burpg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2014 16:33:45 -0500

Hey guys. I apologize for the confusion, but we're testing on Sunday now so
that we can accommodate the Boston Globe. Because of the new date,
Alessandro can't drive so we will only be able to take the people
absolutely necessary for the test. Look for an email from me if you are
coming.

Best,

Jeremy Pedro
Boston University