[burpg] Help in the lab today (Saturday)

  • From: Robert Palladino <bvp95@xxxxxx>
  • To: burpg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2014 00:51:49 -0500

Hey everyone,

We are on track to be testing on Sunday and it's very important that things
go well since we are expecting a media team from the Boston Globe to be
there. The best way to ensure that things are prepared correctly is to have
as many hands as we can helping us out. This way nobody gets overwhelmed
and makes mistakes.

Please come to the lab at either 4pm to help assemble the MkIIb or at 7pm
to help pack the truck. *Neither one will be an extensive commitment, and
if a few people show up to both then neither job will take more than 90
minutes*. Anyone who is available is asked to stop by, but if you are
coming on Sunday you are expected to be in the lab no matter what.

I understand that it is finals study weekend, we all have tests coming up.
Like I said, neither task will take more than 90 minutes, so if you've got
a little free time at either 4 or 7 please come by.

Thanks,

Bobby