[burpg] Test Information

  • From: Jeremy Pedro <jmpedro@xxxxxx>
  • To: burpg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2014 23:54:43 -0500

Hey guys,

So the plan is to go out Saturday like originally scheduled. We need a lot
of help getting things ready tomorrow. I know everyone is busy with
studying, but if you can spare a few hours we could really use your help.

*Friday*
We need to assemble and dry run the Mk IIb. Assembly is scheduled to happen
at 6pm, and the dry run is scheduled for 7:30pm. Armor is getting the
U-Haul and should be back by 7:30, so we can begin packing the tanks and
other test site goodies as soon as he gets back.

*Saturday*
The plan is to get out of the lab at 7am. We need to hot fire the Mk IIb
and then test the Pyro Valve afterwards. The plan is to get back to campus
as soon as possible so that people can get back to studying. Plan to be at
the lab by 6:45am.

*You're expected to come help in the lab if you are coming to the test
Saturday.*

I look forward to seeing you guys tomorrow,

--
Jeremy Pedro
Boston University