[burpg] Re: Fwd: Thank the donors who support the BU Rocket Team!

  • From: Kamolnat Tabattanon <kamt@xxxxxx>
  • To: burpg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2014 17:03:13 -0500

Yo. Armor. Rude. Not my fault the girl who signed up had bad handwriting.
(But yea, sorry. I tried so hard, got so far.) And the Starbucks people
don't even try anymore. "Rim"? Seriously?

And to everyone else: The president of this club is a butt. We should all
stop listening to him and leave.

-----
Kamolnat Tabattanon
Candidate for Bachelor of Science, 2015
Mechanical Engineering and Biomedical Engineering, Boston University
kamt@xxxxxx
(617) 785 - 6740