[burpg] Re: Fwd: Thank the donors who support the BU Rocket Team!

  • From: Armor Harris <armorharris@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "burpg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <burpg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2014 13:27:06 -0500

Sorry Sarah, your exceptionally complicated email address (sarah@xxxxxx)
must have been a source of confusion to the person who typed in your
mailing address. She (Kamolant Tabattanon) understands your pain because as
a non-native speaker, people mess up her name/email a lot too (especially
at Starbucks).

Just kidding, sorry about the mistake, we'll get you removed from the list
momentarily.

As to everyone who can help with the Alumni Relations stuff, thanks for
volunteering! I'll email you separately to coordinate a time.