[buaiaa] AIAA CONFERENCE ACTION ITEM #2 and FINAL hopefully

  • From: Cory Absi <cory.absi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "buaiaa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <buaiaa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2014 13:58:50 -0400

Hey All,

Ok I got word back from Cornell's President.  They are temporarily opening
up registration on the registration website which is below.  So now follow
the link below and create an account to register. You will need your AIAA
membership number to register (which I told you how to get in the last
email) and then just join a room, if the room is full create a new one.  We
only have 3 rooms of 4 people so we can figure out how we will be arranged
in the rooms when we get there (basically what room you sign up for doesn't
matter for now, just join a room).  At the end just agree to the terms, we
are handling the fees.  Again if you can do this as soon as possible the
better!

https://region1.aiaastudentconference.org/conference/registration

-Cory

P.S. everyone put down that your require a room in the first part of the
sheet, except you Ben, select no!
--
*Boston University *
*BS ENG'14*