[buaiaa] AIAA CONFERENCE ACTION ITEM

  • From: Cory Absi <cory.absi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "buaiaa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <buaiaa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2014 13:35:42 -0400

Hey All,

I need you all to log into your AIAA accounts and put your AIAA membership
number on the google docs sheet by following the instructions below:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ag_TbVIOOrsEdHBleHFNYmJLeFpHQVIwUWNHckNoaEE&usp=sharing

Click the link below to go to the AIAA website.  Sign-in by clicking login
at the upper right hand corner of the screen.  Once signed in, click MY
AIAA at the top of the page.  Copy and paste your six digit member number
to the Conference Sign Up sheet.  The link to the sheet is pasted above.

https://www.aiaa.org/#&panel1-3

*Please do this as soon as you can *so we can get you guys registered on
the AIAA conference webpage.  I'm still waiting to here back from the
president of Cornell AIAA but you might have to do that yourself from your
own computer.  If so I will let you know but until then all I need is your
membership ID's.

Thanks,
Cory
--