[bsg] Slow day but outstanding one for Wallace Lake quad- southern Caddo Par- Sharp-shinned Hawk

  • From: Terry Davis <terkchip@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: LABIRD-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, bsg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2014 17:55:36 -0500

Hi all, While not as good as a June record of myrtle warbler, I finally
found a species today for which a summer record had been eluding me since I
began birding- Sharp-shinned Hawk. Hubert Hervey and Jim Ingold have the
only other records that I know of here for summer. Although most everything
else was slow today, I still consider this small list as one of my luckier
ones for N-w La. I put an hour in amid work activities after observing the
SSHA.

http://ebird.org/ebird/la/view/checklist?subID=S18919226

Cheers,

Terry