[bsg] Converse quad, (mostly Sabine Par.) 6/28/14- mostly waterless, 75 spp including 12 YTVI, others.

  • From: Terry Davis <terkchip@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: LABIRD-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, bsg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2014 20:35:18 -0500

Hi all, Hubert Hervey and I had a great morning with 6 hrs, 50 minutes in
Converse quad. Above notes + others including hits and misses can be found
at:

http://ebird.org/ebird/la/view/checklist?subID=S18938279

Hubert and I plan on finishing Converse on the back roads East of Benson
from La 171, then going South back to 174, on our next trip down. Among the
point counts, we hope to fill in some holes such as BHNU, SWWA NOBO, maybe
others. Later that same morning we plan on driving S into Belmont quad's
Southwest edge, then going E and N on Belmont Rd/120- unless someone else
gets to it first. (;

Good birding,

Terry