[Bristol-Birds] Woodcock Watches Correction

  • From: jpmoyle18@xxxxxxx
  • To: bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 06 Feb 2010 21:09:36 -0500

In my most recent email about field trips, I made a mistake!  The first
Woodcock Watch is on Thursday, February 11 from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.  We will
meet on the paved road by the Driving Range on the Meadowview Parkway.   The
mistake was the statement that "the second Watch was being changed from
February 18."  However, it was never scheduled for 2/18.  It was scheduled for
03/11 at the Marriott!  However, it will be rescheduled to 03/12 to avoid being
on another Thursday! Thus our two Watches are a month apart.  The first one is
on Thursday, February 11 and the second one will be on Friday, March 12!  I
apologize for any confusion that I might have caused.  Thank you, Larry, for
picking up on it and letting me know of the mistake!

John Moyle                          Glen Alpine Road
        Kingsport/Sullivan County