[Bristol-Birds] Red Tailed Hawk Raptor or Savaneger ?

  • From: "Shane Adams" <tshane@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tn-bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 10:43:42 -0400

Birders,

On May, 19, 2010 in East Hamblen County East of Morristown, While Shane Adams
was putting up a wildlife view cam on a bird house next to the bird house where
the house wren is nesting in,
So I can get a picture of a house wren nesting in a bird house next to the
carport I saw a Red Tailed Hawk pick up a dead squirrel in the road in front of
our house and carried it off low to the ground and the birds chases the hawk. A
Raptor or a Savenger ?

Shane Adams
East Hamblen County
Morristown, TN.