[Bristol-Birds] American Avocet photos/John Sevier Lake

  • From: "Susan Hubley" <shubley@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "bristol-birds" <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Barbie Combs" <lrover@xxxxxxx>, "Becky Bateman" <batpan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Becky Yost" <RLYost@xxxxxxx>, "edith tatum" <ektatum@xxxxxxxxx>, "megmcc" <megmcc@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "Lulumaudee" <Lulumaudee@xxxxxxx>, "Michael" <M_Hubley@xxxxxxx>, "dfrazier4me" <dfrazier4me@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 17:37:03 -0400

5/19/10
Came home from school and the American Avocets were still in basically the same
spot as this morning. I paddled out a ways to get a few photos. What a sight! I
really hated to go to the school house this morning, but was truly blessed with
a wondrous sight when I returned - everyone wanted to know why I was leaving so
early this afternoon - if only they knew!

Susan Hubley
Rogersville, Hawkins County

JPEG image

JPEG image