[Bristol-Birds] January meeting of the Bristol Bird Club

  • From: Lois Cox <lacox@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Bristol Birds <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2013 20:56:19 -0500

The regularly scheduled meeting of the Bristol Bird Club will be Tuesday,
January 15, 2013, at 7:30 P.M. in the Kegley meeting room of the Bristol Public
Library.  Anyone who would like will meet at 6:00 P.M. at the Mad Greek on
Volunteer Parkway prior to the meeting for a dutch treat dinner and fellowship.

The program should be very informative and interesting.  One of our members
requested a program on use of technology in birding.  We will not have a guest
presenter, rather the club members will share items and ideas.  You are invited
to come with any equipment to share with the group --- binoculars, spotting
scopes, tripods, cameras, GPS, Smart Phones, I-pads, I-pods, Kendals,
information about useful web sites, and anything else that you can think of.
Please share with us why you chose that particular item, how you went about
choosing and purchasing it, and any other useful information.  It would be nice
if we had a variety of price ranges.

Come prepared to learn and to share ideas.

The treasurer will be collecting dues for the 2013 year.  Please come prepared
to pay your dues at that time.

Hope to see you Tuesday.

Lois Cox

MENDOTA HAWK MIGRATION DAILY AND SEASON TOTALS CAN
BE FOLLOWED DAILY ON THE HAWK MIGRATION ASSOC. SITE
http://hawkcount.org/month_summary.php?rsitep6&PHPSESSID²eb5deb1ae5a23e55dcf30171c5ba85

http://bristolbirdclub.org