[Bristol-Birds] Elizabethton, TN Butterfly Count

  • From: Don Holt <dnldhlt@xxxxxxx>
  • To: mebc-butterfly@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, tn-butterflies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, butternuts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2011 23:28:40 -0400 (EDT)

The 2011 Elizabethton Butterfly Count will be held Sunday, August 07.  We will
meet at 9 am in front of the Visitor Center at Sycamore Shoals State Park in
Elizabethton.  Bring lunch and we can picnic at the park before heading up to
Holston Mtn. for the afternoon.  If you have questions, or if you arrive late
and want to catch up, call me at (423) 483-0470.

Butterfly activity and diversity has been on the increase for the last couple
of weeks.  With luck and a good turnout of counters we should have a wonderful
day afield.  Please join us.

Don Holt
Johnson City, TN