[Bristol-Birds] Elizabethton, TN Butterfly Count

  • From: dnldhlt@xxxxxxx
  • To: mebc-butterfly@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, tn-butterflies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, butternuts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 21:33:41 -0400

The Elizabethton, TN Butterfly Count for 2010 will be held Sunday, August 01.
We will meet at 9 am at the Visitors Center at Sycamore Shoals State Park in
Elizabethton where we will count in the morning hours.  Bring a lunch, or you
can stop for fast food to go, and we will eat lunch on Holston Mtn. while
counting  there.  The forecast is for highs in the 90's.  Wear a hat, bring
water, etc.  Hopefully it will be cooler on the mountain.  This is an official
North American Butterfly Association count and the usual $3 per person fee
applies.  If you have questions you can call me at (423) 483-0470.

Don Holt
Johnson City, TN