[Bristol-Birds] Carolyn Coffey hospitalized

  • From: "Richard Knight" <rknight8@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bristol-birds" <bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2013 21:11:07 -0400

On behalf of Wallace Coffey & family, I'm saddened to report that
Carolyn Coffey was hospitalized last night.  The prognosis is terminal
and family members have been summoned.  Jacki and I spent the
afternoon today with Wallace & Carolyn at Bristol Regional Medical
Center as she was moved to the adjacent Hospice House.

Local family members were already there and others from North Carolina
arrived in the afternoon.  Daughter Janet Coffey was to arrive about 8:30 p.m.
from Alabama.

Our thoughts and prayers go out to the Coffey family tonight.

Rick Knight
Johnson City, TN