[Bristol-Birds] Re: Carolyn Coffey hospitalized

  • From: Anita Huffman <housewren@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bristol-birds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2013 21:12:13 -0400

I am so sorry to hear this. I will certainly being praying for Carolyn and her family.

Anita Huffman

On 03/24/2013 09:11 PM, Richard Knight wrote:
On behalf of Wallace Coffey & family, I'm saddened to report that
Carolyn Coffey was hospitalized last night. The prognosis is terminal
and family members have been summoned. Jacki and I spent the
afternoon today with Wallace & Carolyn at Bristol Regional Medical
Center as she was moved to the adjacent Hospice House.
Local family members were already there and others from North Carolina
arrived in the afternoon. Daughter Janet Coffey was to arrive about 8:30
p.m.
from Alabama.
Our thoughts and prayers go out to the Coffey family tonight.
Rick Knight
Johnson City, TN

MENDOTA HAWK MIGRATION DAILY AND SEASON TOTALS CAN
BE FOLLOWED DAILY ON THE HAWK MIGRATION ASSOC. SITE
http://hawkcount.org/month_summary.php?rsite=706&PHPSESSID=b2eb5deb1ae5a23e55dcf30171c5ba85

http://bristolbirdclub.org

Bristol Bird Club to facilitate communications between birders and bird clubs of Southwest Virginia and Northeast Tennessee. --------------------------------------------------