[brandon's list] Star Wars: Masters of Teräs Käsi

  • From: "Liam Erven" <liam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <brandonslist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 May 2008 08:28:24 -0500

So I just picked up this game.  it's an old game from 96 or 97.  it's
esentially the only star wars fighting game I know of.  It's got sounds from
the movies which is nice, and the soundtrack is pulled from the movies, but
that's about the only good thing about it.
I need to sit down and figgure out it's controls, and then I'll post a game
play sample.  as luek skywalker of course.  I heart lightsabers.
bloody roar and soul calibur 3 should be here this week.  also gamefly just
sent off the latest dragon ball z game.  I hate dragon ball z, but this game
has talking menus, so it almost makes it worth it for me.