[brandon's list] Re: yakuza

  • From: Søren Jensen <slj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brandonslist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 May 2008 10:55:57 +0200

Hi.

I'll say Yakuza is 6 out of 10. You got your missions in text, and it's very hard to find the right buildings, but when you find the right building, it gives a special sound so you know you are outside it. You need to upgrade your character in a special building which is not accessible, and the savepoints are very difficult to find.
Now to the good things:
The fights are totally accessible and very cool. The cutseens are awesome, and the whole game and all cutseens are in full surround.

It's a good game but it's very frustrating when you can't find the savepoints. It's not very playable, but if you are lucky, you are able to find the right buildings to continue the story.

Best regards
Søren Jensen
Mail & MSN:
slj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Website:
http://www.coolfortheblind.dk/

On 10/05/2008, at 07.42, <chou.clement@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I've heard this isn't playable... how playable would a player rate this game out of 10 in terms of playability?