[brandon's list] Re: [brandon's list] Star Wars: Masters of Teräs Käsi

  • From: Brandon Cole <superblindman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: brandonslist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 May 2008 14:01:20 -0400

Your efforts, and your Gamefly account, are much appreciated, sir.

Liam Erven wrote:
So I just picked up this game. it's an old game from 96 or 97. it's esentially the only star wars fighting game I know of. It's got sounds from the movies which is nice, and the soundtrack is pulled from the movies, but that's about the only good thing about it. I need to sit down and figgure out it's controls, and then I'll post a game play sample. as luek skywalker of course. I heart lightsabers. bloody roar and soul calibur 3 should be here this week. also gamefly just sent off the latest dragon ball z game. I hate dragon ball z, but this game has talking menus, so it almost makes it worth it for me.