[brandon's list] Re: Star Wars: Masters of Ter

  • From: "Liam Erven" <liam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <brandonslist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 May 2008 18:38:16 -0500

ya.  we seem to like crappy games.
but.  honestly.  is anyone complaining?

----- Original Message ----- From: <chou.clement@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <brandonslist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, May 10, 2008 6:33 PM
Subject: [brandon's list] Re: Star Wars: Masters of Ter

Hmm. I should check it out... though gamespot rated it 3 point something.
Then again... somehow most of the games we play seem to be rated low. Has
anyone else noticed? Most games that are absolutely playable get a 7.2 at
best for Gamespot.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Liam Erven" <liam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>